I just picked up a new Acer Aspire 5000 as a spare computer for work. I have been trying to setup my wireless internet connection and it is not reading the wireless card. I'm using Knoppix 4.0 and the wireless card is the integrated Acer InviLink 802.11b/g 1 Wi-Fi. I'm not familiar with Linux, which adds to the problem. I have root access and when I type in cardctl ident I receive a message of "no product info found." Any help would be appreciated.

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB
$282.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
FLASHFORGE 3D Printer AD5X Multi-Color IFS Auto Refill High Speed Printing US
$349.00
512GB Photo Stick Backup Flash Drive for iPhone Android Mac PC
$54.99