-
Administrator
Site Admin-
Re: CD Burning

Originally Posted by
texasclaw
I guess I am really getting "OTD"

I had already read and thought I understood what was in the information you referred me to. I did what I thought was being recommended, but all the CD's I burned will not boot.
The info says that you have to make sure the downloads are not corrupt. When I check them, they seem to be the same size as the site states. Other than that I don't know what to do to verify. Help!
Well, my first observation is that you have not understood what the Downloading FAQ told you. It explains using the MD5 checksum to confirm the download, so I'm at a loss to understand why you say the above.
You're not telling us what you are doing to make your burn, so I don't see how you could expect anyone to tell you what you are doing wrong, although with nothing else to go in I expect that it's covered in the FAQ too. Tell us exactly what steps you took to make the burn and also tell us what you see when you look at the burnt CD under Windows.
Similar Threads
-
By Knoobix in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-28-2006, 10:27 PM
-
By Jessse5935 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-17-2004, 11:57 PM
-
By sbassi in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-22-2004, 09:09 PM
-
By Colonel Sanders in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-04-2003, 06:23 PM
-
By _r00t- in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-22-2003, 09:33 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HYNIX HMA82GR7DJR8N - XN 3200AA 16GB 288 Pin RDIMM DDR4 Memory
$105.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

Micron 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T-SA1-11 / 1Rx8 SODIMM Laptop Memory RAM
$28.00

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39

SK Hynix 32GB 2RX4 PC4-2666V DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory RAM, HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$169.95