Direct connecting the keyboard didn't help.
In expert mode I got to loading which scsi modules and the keyboard was not working at that point (but was when I typed expert).
Will look at the cheat codes.
JS.
Direct connecting the keyboard didn't help.
In expert mode I got to loading which scsi modules and the keyboard was not working at that point (but was when I typed expert).
Will look at the cheat codes.
JS.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
Cisco CP-8851-3PW-NA-K9 IP Phone MPP Multiplatform VoIP 4 New Open Box
$74.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone - Charcoal
$98.95