Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: klik links in SuSE 10.1

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Palmghetto, FL
    Posts
    2

    klik links in SuSE 10.1

    I'm new to linux and new to klik as well. I'm wanting to take the .cmg file off my desktop and create a link to it on my desktop. How exactly do I do that? I move the cmg file to a new location /opt/klik and drag it to my desktop to create a link. The problem comes in when I try to run the new link, it doesn't. It just sits in my taskbar and then dissappears. Has anyone seen this? I'm running KDE 3.5.2.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated

    Thanks...

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,159
    Why would you want to do that? You can just leave the cmg files on the desktop, or run them from /opt.
    Greetings,
    probono

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Palmghetto, FL
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by probono
    Why would you want to do that? You can just leave the cmg files on the desktop, or run them from /opt.
    Greetings,
    probono
    Because I don't want the cmg extension.. I don't want any extension on it. plus if I create a link via the cmg in /opt I can't change the icon so it has no icon it's just a generic icon.

  4. #4
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,159


    For icon support, please see http://klik.atekon.de/wiki/index.php/KDE_Thumbnails
    Please note that this is totally unsupported at the moment, but maybe will appear in future versions as a supported feature.

Similar Threads

  1. Problem Installing Klik in SUSE 10.0
    By spnoe in forum Klik
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-28-2006, 09:40 AM
  2. super-SLICK-suse and KLIK
    By Hendrik in forum Klik
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-26-2005, 09:16 PM
  3. klik on suse 10.0?
    By dude in forum Klik
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-09-2005, 02:36 AM
  4. Replies: 210
    Last Post: 12-04-2004, 03:04 PM
  5. Links-SSL
    By LinuxNewbie in forum General Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 02:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch picture

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch

$19.99



NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch picture

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch

$49.99



Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch picture

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch

$129.99



TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed picture

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed

$199.99



10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W picture

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W

$39.99



TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597 picture

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597

$36.98



5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S... picture

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...

$9.64



Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch picture

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch

$115.00



Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch picture

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch

$46.99



Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks picture

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks

$224.95