-
Junior Member
registered user
Deleting of the piece ..eehh.. ;)
Hello Everybody,
I have a question: .... I have been installing modified knoppix at
the office (I have delated emacs, tex and games and I added some
software) Everythin is OK (KNOPPIX is super!) but all are thinking
"what is it the user this knoppix in KDE menu?" They would like to have
user by other name.
I don't want to change name as it has no influence on work. (By the
way knoppix is the right name in this case
)). To avoid questions I would
like to change "Logout knoppix" for "Logout" (and the next window "End
Session for knoppix" for "End Session") Is there possibility to modify
it? ..I just could change user name by 'usermod' but I would like
rather to avoid it.
PS: If in the cheatcodes is option lang=pl (polish) and I have set "pl" in
/etc/init.d/knoppix-autocongig as default ([ -n "$LANGUAGE" ] || LANGUAGE="pl")
- is it enough for loading Polish language? ( English is still loading)
Similar Threads
-
By XX in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-20-2004, 12:37 AM
-
By msarullo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-31-2003, 04:07 AM
-
By frishert in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-23-2003, 11:11 AM
-
By Dinant in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-07-2003, 08:55 AM
-
By patrick in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-22-2002, 01:16 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

SAMSUNG M393A2K43CB2-CTD8Y 16GB 2Rx8 PC4-2666V ECC REG Server Memory RAM
$160.00

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-GDS-DOCK-SAM88CPU RAM GDS® Tough-Dock™ for Samsung Tab A9+
$174.99

Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99