-
I have the same problem with WMP54G.
A friend gave me a CD of Knoppix 3.9 recently. This is the Linux distro that operates entirely from the CD. It boots my PC, etc., but I can't reach the Internet. This is probably because I'm on a wireless setup. I CAN reach the Net if I plug into the router by cable.
My wireless card is a Linksys WMP54G and the router is a Linksys WRT55AG.
I went to some of the Knoppix forums which recommended some scripting, but since the OS isn't installed on the hard drive, but remains on the CD, you can't write any changes.
I posted on Linksys' own forum, but no answers so far.
Similar Threads
-
By PaulE in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-03-2007, 07:51 AM
-
By rlgoddard in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-25-2006, 11:48 AM
-
By CJWertz in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 07-01-2006, 10:00 AM
-
By szumi in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-04-2006, 04:34 PM
-
By ys0304 in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-06-2005, 02:37 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00

INTEL CORE I9-10980XE PROCESSOR | 3.00GHZ | SRGSG
$299.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

Intel SRF90 Xeon Gold 6248 2.50GHz 20 Core LGA 3647 Server CPU Processor
$55.99

Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00