Answer the Poll only once please. I want to see what the world thinks because I can't really decide.
Answer the Poll only once please. I want to see what the world thinks because I can't really decide.
jacksonon, actually, never seen ANY of the choices, but, have seen the movie where they play Prophets on the brink of Amagedon, in which they help another lady to save the World. The movie also included Allanis Morresette as God... Cany remember the name of it tho.... I vote for that one tho
MS Cuddles
-=- Come to the Dark Side, we have penguins -=-
You mean Dogma right?Originally Posted by Cuddles
I like that one.
xxkiba,
Dogma, thats it! Yeah, thats the movie... Got to admit, I like alanis in it as well too
Ms. Cuddles
-=- Come to the Dark Side, We have penguins -=-
lol, penguins... hahaOriginally Posted by Cuddles

OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 40 Cores Unlim CAL Retail License Authentic
$299.00
ZimaBoard 2 1664 Home Server 16GB
$350.00
Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9, Linux Professional 8.2 / 9.1 — 3 DVD Set
$58.00
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99
Microsoft SQL Server 2019 Enterprise 40 Core Unlimited CAL Retail License FPP
$299.00