Hi,
System: Knoppix 5 DVD
'normally' eth0 is onboard 100MBit with DHCP, and eth1 is Intel-GBit Card with fixed IP.
I've saved the konfiguration to floppy and I'm starting with "knoppix floppyconfig".
'Sometimes' the system starts up with eth0=Intel-GBit-Card and eth1=onboard and tries to find DHCP on eth0 (but there isn't DHCP). After the next reboot (without saving to floppy) it's ok.
How can I prevent the system for exchanging eth0 and eth1?
Ciao
Frank

Seagate Exos 7E8 4TB 3.5" SAS ST4000NM0025
$22.00
New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$69.00
Seagate 14TB Exos X14 7200RPM SATA 6Gb/s 256MB 3.5" Enterprise HDD ST14000NM0408
$354.99
Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99
Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
Seagate Enterprise Capacity 2TB 2.5in SATA Internal HDD ST2000NX0403
$60.00
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
Sun Oracle 7357761 14TB 7.2K 3.5 12G SAS-3 HDD Hard Disc Drive w/ Coral Bracket
$249.99