-
Gateway SOLO 1450
Knoppix 1.7
I'm using the cheat codes: knoppix nodma vga=normal
At first I wasn't able to boot. I was getting some errors with the video. When I used vga=normal that got rid of the error, but then the screen when blank. I refreshed my screen with the FN & LCD/CRT button and I got a bunch of text saying errors with the IO and loads of other stuff. Then I tried using noapictd with the same result. Then I tried using nodma and wala! It worked. Hope this helps anyone out here with the same problem.
Similar Threads
-
By vdesibabu in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-05-2005, 05:47 PM
-
By rickenbacherus in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 23
Last Post: 01-04-2004, 11:24 PM
-
By HaroldK in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 20
Last Post: 11-08-2003, 09:17 PM
-
By rickenbacherus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 20
Last Post: 06-19-2003, 08:18 AM
-
By mithrill in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-10-2003, 03:10 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

NETGEAR GS116EPP 16-Port Gigabit PoE+ Easy Smart Switch 231W SFP
$304.00

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99

D-Link DGS-1210-28P 28-Port PoE Gigabit Web Smart Switch With Cord
$49.99