-
Testriallaw,
I have the exact same computer, but I used the apsci=off (I think) cheat to get it to boot, and I am unable to use my built in wireless network, also I can't use a linksys card that I've put in. Does your network work? How did you get it to? If not, any ideas?
Similar Threads
-
By 77yrold in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-30-2009, 10:49 PM
-
By Lilbaby in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 12-11-2008, 01:26 PM
-
Replies: 7
Last Post: 05-09-2006, 02:20 PM
-
By brianfay in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-03-2005, 05:23 PM
-
By deadsoul in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 12-10-2003, 12:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

HP Z420 Tower Workstation Xeon E5-1620 3.60GHz, 4GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$140.00