You don't unzip an ISO file. everthing should be covered in answer #1.Originally Posted by rapturestar
I burned the iso file to a CD, unzipped the iso & burned to a CD too... Using Nero Express and telling it to setup the CD as a boot disk. When I use either, it will only go to Dr-Dos after the checking. I am running the latest Knoppix on HP Pavillion ze4600, ,256 MB RAM, and 40 GB hdd. What am I doing wrong & any more info to how to get to Knoppix on it? PLEASE HELP.![]()
You don't unzip an ISO file. everthing should be covered in answer #1.Originally Posted by rapturestar
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Thanks... However it was my fault for not reading the correct way to burn with Nero products.Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman

Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer - Works
$169.99
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Magnetic Peripherals MPI BR8B1A 5.25" Floppy Disk Drive 77711800 CDC
$89.66
Vintage 1992 Mac System 7.1P1 Apple Software 3.5” Floppy Disks NOS
$35.00
READ - Vintage Apple Macintosh SE/30 - Boots
$850.00
Vintage Toshiba Satellite A Series
$250.00
Vintage Apple Computer 3.5 Floppy Drive EMPTY BOX
$29.99
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00