-
KDE Panel from chroot
Hello everybody,
I am customizing Knoppix cd 4.02, I removed OO but a button still appears in the KDE Panel. I'd like to remove it, but i don't know which files I have to modify... I'd prefer doing this textually from the chrooted environment, because i have some problems using xnest... Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By Ikki in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-05-2006, 10:51 PM
-
By bputney in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-30-2005, 03:44 PM
-
By gadgerama in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-08-2005, 10:03 AM
-
By oganika in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-27-2005, 10:45 AM
-
By rusty in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 22
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 05:45 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$381.93

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$169.99

Dell PowerEdge T440 Tower Server 2x Intel Gold 5118 and 128GB 2400MHZ DDR4
$1840.00

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99

8W81F Dell PowerEdge R840 24x SFF 4x Xeon Gold 6252 H730P 2x 1100W PSU
$1100.00