-
Do you know what 'hack' Knoppix uses? Can it be ported to the HD installation?
-
Running the autoconfig and then KMix seems to have done the trick. But will I need to do this everytime I reboot (HDInstall), or has that script permanently "fixed" the installation.
I know I could reboot and find out, but I'm rather tempted not to turn off the machine now that it's working... 
Thanks!
-
Unfortunately, I can now answer this question...
After a reboot I had to do the modprobe and rerun the alsaconfig script again.
Anything I can do to automate this?
Thanks,
Ewan
Similar Threads
-
By metalfan in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-04-2004, 06:11 PM
-
By Noxferatus in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 10-21-2003, 08:58 PM
-
By cYmen in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-05-2003, 08:46 AM
-
By beforewisdom in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 06-01-2003, 02:54 AM
-
By Dave_Bechtel in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-13-2003, 02:06 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99

IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99

Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00

IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99

IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92

IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00

IBM X3650 M5 5462-AC1,2 X E5-2640V3 2.6GHZ 8C, 16 GB, DUAL 750W, 2 X 1TB SERVER
$349.99

IBM SERVER SLED WITH HDD SCSI 8.8GB ,P005043441, AS IS,UNTESTED
$165.00

DELL POWEREDGE HP IBM SERVER XEON GOLD 5415+ 8 CORE PROCESSOR 2.9 GHZ SRMGC
$1299.00

IBM 02AN553 01LL325 IBM I/OADAPTER PCIe / PCN Internal Server Systems Adapter
$199.99