-
Forgot unmounting /proc
Hello everybody, I'm customizing Knoppix following the official wiki. To have network access in the chrooted environment I mounted /proc. Then when I exited the chrooted environment I forgot to unmount /proc. What happens? I ask this because the wiki says:
If you mounted it, you'll need to unmount /proc - very important!
When I chrooted again I wrote mount and /proc was still mounted. Then I wrote umount /proc.
I left chroot and then chrooted again. I wrote mount and nothing was mounted...
BUT when I tried to ping google it worked!!!
Please, tell me what I have to do and if there is a way to recover the work I've done...
Similar Threads
-
By nick_lemon in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-21-2007, 02:14 AM
-
By spiferpipit in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-18-2007, 10:09 AM
-
By spiferpipit in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-30-2007, 06:55 AM
-
By pureone in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-24-2006, 04:02 AM
-
By MRNOCHE in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-15-2005, 11:56 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

LOT 10: Samsung M393A4K40BB2-CTD7Y 32GB 2Rx4 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$1749.99

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Ram Cards, 4 GB, LOT OF 16
$116.00

1x64GB Hynix HMAA8GL7MMR4N DDR4 PC4 2133P-LE0-11 4Rx4 ECC LRDIMM Server RAM
$320.00

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00