Hello everybody, I'm customizing Knoppix following the official wiki. To have network access in the chrooted environment I mounted /proc. Then when I exited the chrooted environment I forgot to unmount /proc. What happens? I ask this because the wiki says:
If you mounted it, you'll need to unmount /proc - very important!
When I chrooted again I wrote mount and /proc was still mounted. Then I wrote umount /proc.
I left chroot and then chrooted again. I wrote mount and nothing was mounted...
BUT when I tried to ping google it worked!!!
Please, tell me what I have to do and if there is a way to recover the work I've done...

Atari SX212 Modem for IBM-Compatible Systems w/ Power Adapter & Manuals NOS
$125.00
Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
Vintage Atari 400/800 - Ms PacMan Galaxian BASIC Atari Writer Carts + Joystick
$38.88
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Atari 410 Program Recorder repair w manual sheet/ adapter cord
$23.99
Atari 800 Home Computer 48K RAM In Original Box w/ Styro RF Switch Extra Games
$349.30
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25