Hello everybody, I'm customizing Knoppix following the official wiki. To have network access in the chrooted environment I mounted /proc. Then when I exited the chrooted environment I forgot to unmount /proc. What happens? I ask this because the wiki says:
If you mounted it, you'll need to unmount /proc - very important!
When I chrooted again I wrote mount and /proc was still mounted. Then I wrote umount /proc.
I left chroot and then chrooted again. I wrote mount and nothing was mounted...
BUT when I tried to ping google it worked!!!
Please, tell me what I have to do and if there is a way to recover the work I've done...

IBM System X3850-X5 Server w/4x Intel Xeon E7-4870 CPU , 512 GB DDR3 RAM,NO HDD
$1299.99
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99
Unused IBM 09P0037 MAINBOARD For RS/6000 7044-170 P-Series
$375.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM X3650 M5 5462-AC1,2 X E5-2640V3 2.6GHZ 8C, 16 GB, DUAL 750W, 2 X 1TB SERVER
$349.99
IBM Power S824 12Bay 4U Server - 2x Power8 CPU, 512GB DDR4, MT: 8286-42A
$1731.00
IBM 02YC027 Seagate ST2400MM0129 2.4TB 10K SAS 12Gb/s 2.5" Server Hard Drive
$200.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$250.00
DELL POWEREDGE HP IBM SERVER XEON GOLD 5415+ 8 CORE PROCESSOR 2.9 GHZ SRMGC
$1299.00