I tried the menu item SWAP file configuration,
it just gave a dialog:
Sorry, no useable partitions available for swapfile.
When I hit ok, I get an Xdialog Usage window.
I have 800M free on hde1. (vfat)
How do I make it use that?
thanks
cvevans
I tried the menu item SWAP file configuration,
it just gave a dialog:
Sorry, no useable partitions available for swapfile.
When I hit ok, I get an Xdialog Usage window.
I have 800M free on hde1. (vfat)
How do I make it use that?
thanks
cvevans
I was able to get rid of the no useable message by editing the mkdosswapfile found in /usr/sbin (must be root).
change the following line of script:
tooCode:for i in `awk '/^\/dev\/([hs]d|ub)[a-z].*\/mnt\/([hs]d|ub)[a-z]/{print $1}' /etc/fstab`; do
editCode:for i in `awk '/^\/dev\/([hs]d|ub)[a-z].*\/media\/([hs]d|ub)[a-z]/{print $1}' /etc/fstab`; do
my bad...
*hick*

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01