-
knop5 swap file config - says no useable partitions
I tried the menu item SWAP file configuration,
it just gave a dialog:
Sorry, no useable partitions available for swapfile.
When I hit ok, I get an Xdialog Usage window.
I have 800M free on hde1. (vfat)
How do I make it use that?
thanks
cvevans
-
I was able to get rid of the no useable message by editing the mkdosswapfile found in /usr/sbin (must be root).
change the following line of script:
Code:
for i in `awk '/^\/dev\/([hs]d|ub)[a-z].*\/mnt\/([hs]d|ub)[a-z]/{print $1}' /etc/fstab`; do
too
Code:
for i in `awk '/^\/dev\/([hs]d|ub)[a-z].*\/media\/([hs]d|ub)[a-z]/{print $1}' /etc/fstab`; do
edit
my bad...
*hick*
Similar Threads
-
By aad in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-25-2006, 07:55 PM
-
By pezz453 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 08-11-2005, 10:07 PM
-
By Kowood in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-14-2005, 07:57 PM
-
By bongski55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 05:58 AM
-
By sweetzip in forum Ideas
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 07:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG2210P 10-Port Gigabit Smart Switch w/ 8-Port PoE+ NO AC SKU 25597
$36.98

Arista DCS-7050SX-64-R 48P 10GbE SFP+ 4P 40GbE QSFP+ RA Switch
$115.00

Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00

Linksys LGS328MPC 24-Port Managed Gigabit PoE+ Switch with 4 10G SFP+ Uplinks
$224.95

Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99