You should try Gaim at KMenu->Internet->Gaim Internet Messenger
That seems to support Yahoo, as you can add a Yahoo account to it.
(I havn't tested this as I don't use YM).
Hi everyone...
I'm a newbie to knoppix, so I want to ask some doubt on my mind..
usually when I use windows, I always online at YM, also when I'm using linux..
Yesterday, I try linux on CD knoppix 4.02, and I wonder, can I use Yahoo Messenger here?
You should try Gaim at KMenu->Internet->Gaim Internet Messenger
That seems to support Yahoo, as you can add a Yahoo account to it.
(I havn't tested this as I don't use YM).

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Yealink T53W Black IP Phone Verizon VoIP LOT OF 4 Business Desk Phone
$150.00
Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone - Charcoal
$98.95