/usr/bin/splash-knoppix.sh, I suggest to add splash to kernel parameters in isolinux.cfgOriginally Posted by bart_999
this is the same picture for splash in KDE; if You want, You can use other image for it
First i'd like to thank UnderScore for his remaster how to.
I have successfully remaastered knoppix v4.0. now what i'd like to do is change the all the pictures, ie
on startup
when loading knoppix (small box pops up when entering knoppix)
I have suucessfully changed the background picture.
Please can you tell me where to change them
Thanks
/usr/bin/splash-knoppix.sh, I suggest to add splash to kernel parameters in isolinux.cfgOriginally Posted by bart_999
this is the same picture for splash in KDE; if You want, You can use other image for it
For 4.0 version, the splash file is in usb/share/apps/ksplash/Themes/Default/splah_top.png, go to find it and replace it.

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core i7-4770 3.40GHz Quad Core SR149 LGA 1150 CPU Processor tested
$35.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99
Intel Core i7-10700 8-Core 16-Thread 2.9GHz Desktop CPU LGA1200 SRH6Y Z490 Z590
$129.00