-
Point floppyconfig parameter to USB?
I'm running persistent home directories from a USB device.
But I still have to have the floppy for knoppix.sh. I want
to use *only* the USB drive.
floppyconfig looks at /dev/fd0. Is there anyway I can
change this to look at /dev/sda1 during boot time?
(I know how to mount filesystems, but I con't know how to
"redirect" a /dev/~ reference to a different device.)
Thanks for your help.
Similar Threads
-
By gfs in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 16
Last Post: 09-10-2005, 08:49 PM
-
By dl5raz in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-04-2005, 08:51 AM
-
By harryhood in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-17-2005, 09:28 PM
-
By Mr. Lee in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-24-2003, 11:50 AM
-
By Boffy655 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 05:03 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$115.00

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99

1U Rackmount PC Intel Core i5-2520M 8GB RAM 500GB HDD Ubuntu Linux Server
$109.99

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 512GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$128.00

All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95

Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00

ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$136.15

Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00

Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00

SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99