Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: When is Knoppix 5.0.2 coming out?

  1. #1

    When is Knoppix 5.0.2 coming out?

    I am just wondering due to the ammount of post about things that worked in 4.0 but not in 5.0 like DMA and network (wifi) issues?

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2

    Re: When is Knoppix 5.0.2 coming out?

    Quote Originally Posted by gotfoo
    I am just wondering due to the ammount of post about things that worked in 4.0 but not in 5.0 like DMA and network (wifi) issues?
    Not soon enough

  3. #3
    Administrator Site Admin-
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    5,441

    Re: When is Knoppix 5.0.2 coming out?

    Quote Originally Posted by gotfoo
    ...due to the ammount of post about things that worked in 4.0 but...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypernoodle
    Not soon enough
    If there are a number of things to fix then I would expect it would be a while (remember how long 4.0.2 took with even minor changes to 4.0.1). I doubt that anyone (except perhaps Hypernoodle) wants it coming out before the fixes are there.

Similar Threads

  1. unwanted interface keeps coming up
    By ZA in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 09:19 AM
  2. New comp coming...
    By Stealth870 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-28-2004, 11:09 PM
  3. booting knoppix without the gui coming up
    By brettg in forum General Support
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-11-2003, 05:59 PM
  4. When Is the New Knoppix Coming Out?
    By bongski55 in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-01-2003, 08:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Vintage NRI Model 832 Microcomputer Case - See Photos picture

Vintage NRI Model 832 Microcomputer Case - See Photos

$295.00



Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New picture

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New

$75.00



Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer picture

Vintage HP Hewlett Packard 2112A 21MX 1000 M-Series 16-Bit Minicomputer

$419.99



Vintage Dell AT101W GYUM90SK 6780D ps/2 'Clicky' Mechanical Beige Keyboard picture

Vintage Dell AT101W GYUM90SK 6780D ps/2 'Clicky' Mechanical Beige Keyboard

$79.00



Vintage Clear M6531 Apple Pro Speakers by Harman Kardon For iMac G4  picture

Vintage Clear M6531 Apple Pro Speakers by Harman Kardon For iMac G4

$59.45



Lot 15 Vintage ISA Controller Cards IDE MFM RLL Winchester Floppy I/O PC XT AT picture

Lot 15 Vintage ISA Controller Cards IDE MFM RLL Winchester Floppy I/O PC XT AT

$179.95



15x Vintage ISA Controller Card Lot IDE MFM RLL Floppy I/O 8-Bit 16-Bit PC XT AT picture

15x Vintage ISA Controller Card Lot IDE MFM RLL Floppy I/O 8-Bit 16-Bit PC XT AT

$149.95



15x Vintage ISA Controller Card Lot IDE MFM RLL Floppy I/O 8-Bit 16-Bit PC XT AT picture

15x Vintage ISA Controller Card Lot IDE MFM RLL Floppy I/O 8-Bit 16-Bit PC XT AT

$149.95



Compaq Presario 7594 Vintage Desktop PC Windows 98 SE 64MB Floppy CD-ROM picture

Compaq Presario 7594 Vintage Desktop PC Windows 98 SE 64MB Floppy CD-ROM

$129.00



Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ* picture

Vintage ECS Micro-ATX Desktop Case | Beige/Dark Grey | *READ*

$80.00