Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Yahoo Messenger

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    2

    Yahoo Messenger

    Hi everyone...
    I'm a newbie to knoppix, so I want to ask some doubt on my mind..
    usually when I use windows, I always online at YM, also when I'm using linux..
    Yesterday, I try linux on CD knoppix 4.02, and I wonder, can I use Yahoo Messenger here?

  2. #2
    Senior Member registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    205
    You should try Gaim at KMenu->Internet->Gaim Internet Messenger

    That seems to support Yahoo, as you can add a Yahoo account to it.
    (I havn't tested this as I don't use YM).

Similar Threads

  1. yahoo messenger install help
    By BrainDeadAngel in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-27-2004, 03:46 PM
  2. Installing yahoo messenger?
    By rrfish72 in forum General Support
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-18-2004, 10:30 PM
  3. Yahoo Messenger on klik
    By solaris in forum Klik
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-26-2004, 02:23 AM
  4. Instal Yahoo Messenger
    By evilkat in forum General Support
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-22-2004, 06:27 AM
  5. yahoo messenger
    By magoo in forum General Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-15-2003, 05:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX picture

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX

$59.99



GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5 picture

GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS ELITE AX LGA 1700 Intel Z790 ATX Motherboard with DDR5

$189.99



Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery picture

Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery

$54.99



ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield picture

ASUS PRIME Z490-V Motherboard Intel Z490 10th gen DDR4 LGA 1200 ATX w/ IO Shield

$84.99



MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P picture

MSI B550M PRO-VDH Micro-ATX Motherboard - AMD AM4, Ryzen 5000/4000/3000 Ready, P

$71.49



GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard picture

GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard

$59.99



ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio picture

ASUS PRIME B360M-C MicroATX Intel LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI VGA USB RJ-45 Audio

$34.99



MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ... picture

MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI (Socket AM4) AMD B550 MATX DDR4 Wi-Fi 6 Motherboard ...

$89.99



ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series picture

ASUS PRIME Z890-P WIFI Z890 LGA 1851 ATX motherboard, Intel® Core™ Ultra Series

$235.99



ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard picture

ASRock IMB-X1314 LGA 1700 Intel W680 DDR4 Quad display Micro-ATX Motherboard

$351.99