The directory is:
~/.kde/Autostart.
In this directory is also hosted the konqueror start-up file that boot after live cd loading.
Hi all, have here what may seem like a simple question, but it's stumping me like crazy.
I need to have a small (Windoze) program automatically run (under wine) after KDE is loaded. I have tried adding the string to the knoppix.sh file, but I need the EXE to run after KDE has loaded, as it creates a window on startup. Running it straight through the knoppix.sh script returns an error, as it is still in a command line mode, and unable to display a window.
From this point: would I need to remaster the disc, or can I somehow get away with just a line in the knoppix.sh file?
Thanks in advance.
The directory is:
~/.kde/Autostart.
In this directory is also hosted the konqueror start-up file that boot after live cd loading.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink SIP-T46S, t46G, & T46U IP Phone - Black, LOT of 14
$324.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99