It won't boot if I don't. I don't want to skip detection of other stuff, if possible. Only network cards. TIA
It won't boot if I don't. I don't want to skip detection of other stuff, if possible. Only network cards. TIA
Do you really need to skip detection of the network interfaces, or just skip the DHCP network configuration? Will knoppix nodhcp solve your problem?
No, it didn't help. I didn't figure it was the problem anyhow, since it detects the onboard LAN as eth0 and it times out properly, but eth1 (the wireless) doesn't even get that far -- it seems to have a problem with the driver (see another post by CJWertz recently). It's a RALINK 2500 chipset and it doesn't appear to be supported, at least not properly. The drivers provided by RALINK are dated and apparently buggy. There is a project that is updating them and ironing out the bugs, but in either case it would appear that I have to compile them myself, and honestly I don't have the patience to compile drivers (I'd have to install another copy of linux for that somewhere, wouldn't I?) and figure out how to insert them into the ISO image, etc.Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95
Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 80mm PCIe 3.0 x2 MEMPEK1W032GAXT
$290.00
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
LOT OF 51 SAMSUNG HYNIX MICRON 16GB DDR4 LAPTOP RAM MEMORY
$3300.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Lot Of 25 4GB DDR4 2400T 2666V RAM Laptop Memory SODIMM Mixed Brands *From Scrap
$299.99
16GB(2x 8GB) Crucial DDR3L-1600 SODIMM / Lot of 2 8GB / Laptop RAM Memory / A25
$17.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
6 in 1 USB 3.0 Type C Card Reader SD Micro SD TF OTG Memory Adapter Laptop PC US
$3.95