Do you really need to skip detection of the network interfaces, or just skip the DHCP network configuration? Will knoppix nodhcp solve your problem?
It won't boot if I don't. I don't want to skip detection of other stuff, if possible. Only network cards. TIA
Do you really need to skip detection of the network interfaces, or just skip the DHCP network configuration? Will knoppix nodhcp solve your problem?
No, it didn't help. I didn't figure it was the problem anyhow, since it detects the onboard LAN as eth0 and it times out properly, but eth1 (the wireless) doesn't even get that far -- it seems to have a problem with the driver (see another post by CJWertz recently). It's a RALINK 2500 chipset and it doesn't appear to be supported, at least not properly. The drivers provided by RALINK are dated and apparently buggy. There is a project that is updating them and ironing out the bugs, but in either case it would appear that I have to compile them myself, and honestly I don't have the patience to compile drivers (I'd have to install another copy of linux for that somewhere, wouldn't I?) and figure out how to insert them into the ISO image, etc.Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman

Samsung DVI to DVI Cable 6 ft Digital Video Interface Audio Video NEW
$30.89
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00
QTY 100 Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro 10.1” Case, Black
$500.00
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung JC95-01514A Cover-Side Roller T2 Compatible
$39.00
Samsung JC93-01078A Transfer Roller T2
$89.00
✨ Samsung Galaxy Tab A11 Plus 11” 128GB - Only WiFi - Gray New SM-X238U
$230.00
Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00
Lot of 6 Samsung PM871 256GB 2.5” SATA 6Gbps SSD MZ-7LN2560
$144.95