It won't boot if I don't. I don't want to skip detection of other stuff, if possible. Only network cards. TIA
It won't boot if I don't. I don't want to skip detection of other stuff, if possible. Only network cards. TIA
Do you really need to skip detection of the network interfaces, or just skip the DHCP network configuration? Will knoppix nodhcp solve your problem?
No, it didn't help. I didn't figure it was the problem anyhow, since it detects the onboard LAN as eth0 and it times out properly, but eth1 (the wireless) doesn't even get that far -- it seems to have a problem with the driver (see another post by CJWertz recently). It's a RALINK 2500 chipset and it doesn't appear to be supported, at least not properly. The drivers provided by RALINK are dated and apparently buggy. There is a project that is updating them and ironing out the bugs, but in either case it would appear that I have to compile them myself, and honestly I don't have the patience to compile drivers (I'd have to install another copy of linux for that somewhere, wouldn't I?) and figure out how to insert them into the ISO image, etc.Originally Posted by Harry Kuhman

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
MICRON MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G6E1 | 32GB PC4-2666V ECC RDIMM Server RAM
$184.95
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Samsung (8X32GB) 256GB 2Rx4 PC4-2933Y-RB2-12 Registered ECC Memory DDR4
$1649.99
G.Skill Flare X5 32GB (2x16GB) (DDR5-6000 DDR5 RAM Memory Cl30-38-38-96 AMD EXPO
$419.95
16GB(2x 8GB) Crucial DDR3L-1600 SODIMM / Lot of 2 8GB / Laptop RAM Memory / A25
$17.99
16GB Micron MTA18ASF2G72PDZ-3G2R1UI PC4-3200AA DDR4 RDIMM Server Memory
$99.99
SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99