-
Sound Problem
Hey, I recently got Knoppix from a friend and have just been running the Live CD. I wanted to check out the media player when I realized that it wasn't working. I have no idea what is wrong and I've had Linux for only a couple days so I don't know whats goin on. I tried the sound card configurator and it gave me an error message. I don't know what it was saying but I think it might have something to do with drivers or I dunno what. Please help.
-NateDog
Similar Threads
-
By daandaan in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 5
Last Post: 06-29-2005, 07:15 PM
-
By durty_nacho in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-26-2005, 04:57 PM
-
By gfrick in forum General Support
Replies: 21
Last Post: 01-24-2005, 05:19 PM
-
By Hayabusa in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-11-2004, 06:21 PM
-
By Triple Six in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-17-2003, 03:05 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

Tested WD Ultrastar DC HC520 12TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD HUH721212ALN600
$239.99

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$58.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

20TB 7200 RPM SATA III Internal 3.5" White Label Hard drive
$349.99