-
How to run Knoppix in a window under Windows XP
There probably isn't a good enough excuse for this question, but I hope that someone just might know the answer and that it is simple enough. Every so often I need to quickly test something in a Linux environment. So far this means for me to reboot my machine from the Knoppix DVD, do what I have to do and then reboot to windows and continue on.
Is there any way that one could use virtualization to run Knoppix in a Windows XP window?
The reason I am asking is that at home I am a Mac user (old PPC based) and with the new Intel Mac there is "Parallels" that allows you to run windows on a Intel Mac or Linux for that matter.
Now I am cheap - or in other words, usually I am broke and look for a virtually free virtualization tool. My boss doesn't like the idea, but as so often, if I just do it and it is perfectly legal, I won't get into trouble and it saves me a lot of rebooting 
Thanks in advance
Similar Threads
-
By jogeedaklown in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-08-2010, 04:49 PM
-
By johnrw in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 40
Last Post: 01-29-2009, 01:29 AM
-
By go2 in forum General Support
Replies: 15
Last Post: 03-26-2004, 01:59 AM
-
By bubazoo in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 07:06 PM
-
By garyng in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-26-2003, 03:22 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99

Dell Precision T5820 950W Workstation 4.00GHz W-2125 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$144.98

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00