-
Junior Member
registered user
Using Wine with windows folders that have spaces
I'm trying to test out some programs to see if they'll work for me in Knoppix, I'm an uber Linux n00b so go easy on me. 
anyway, my problem is I type in wine photoshop.exe to the konsole and it doesn't work, says
wine: could not load L"c:\\windows\\system32\\photoshop.exe": Module not found
So, I figured I needed to tell it where it was, so I've tried all the variations I can think of but nothing. The full windows path to the file is C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop CS\photoshop.exe So what format do I use to tell it where it is in Knoppix?
Also, can I create shortcuts on my desktop so I don't gotta type all of this stuff in?
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By dprobert in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-10-2005, 08:44 PM
-
By mattrock1988 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-07-2005, 01:01 AM
-
By Fridolino in forum Klik
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-28-2004, 01:59 PM
-
By eris_pluvia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-19-2004, 03:15 PM
-
By whiteowl in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-23-2004, 08:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99

Cordless Vacuum Cleaner for 20V Battery, 7-in-1 Lightweight Stick Vacu...
$149.15

Electric Air Duster Blower High Power Cordless Cleaner for PC Laptop Keyboard
$17.99

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99