-
Knoppix demo at necc 2006 Educational Software conference
I will be doing a Knoppix demo at a conference for educators next week. See:
http://necc2006.pbwiki.com/Playground%20Booths
http://center.uoregon.edu/ISTE/NECC2006/registration/
I'm having some difficulty getting the wireless network adapted on my Thinkpad T30 working with Knoppix. Also, I'm not hearing any sound. I'd like to fix these before the demo.
We've already made a stack of 5.0.1 CDs. Does anyone have any ideas as to what aspects of Knoppix I should focus on for the benfit and enjoyment of mostly naive educators? Are there Knoppix flyers I can print to hand out?
Thanks, George
P.S. If you will be at the conference, please contact me so we can meet face to face.
Similar Threads
-
By rmalaval in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-08-2006, 10:32 AM
-
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-15-2006, 11:51 AM
-
By Enygma in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-04-2004, 08:53 PM
-
By samwisegamgee in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-09-2003, 05:37 AM
-
By Loper in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 03:27 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99