-
No Luck
I have tried 3 times with no luck. I am using Nero Burning Rom 7 with StartSmart or Ashampoo Burning Studio 6 but neither is giving me anything useful. One problem is that the directions on burning using Nero do not seem to correspond to the version I am using. In order
to use Nero I have to go thru the "New Compilation Screen" and here is where the trouble begins. In order to burn a image I first have to select the "Make a Boot CD" option. Now according to the downloading directions I am not suppose to make a boot CD but just a image
CD. Whenever I try just to make a image CD nothing happens when I try to use it. The computer does not try to boot from it and just ignores it. I have tried to download that program
on burning ISO files But I cannot get it to work. So I am just spinning my wheels going nowhere. Robert Barch
Similar Threads
-
By lab6285 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-24-2008, 04:50 AM
-
By lynnwgnr in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 28
Last Post: 09-19-2005, 07:02 PM
-
By banevere in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-22-2004, 08:31 AM
-
By Login_Here in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-19-2004, 05:24 AM
-
By mundhra_ritesh in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 04-08-2003, 05:42 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$1259.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1671.47

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

Acer Aspire 14" AI Copilot+PC Laptop Core Ultra 5 226V Gen 4 ARC 16GB 1TB Refurb
$462.74

Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99