does the knoppix standard ftp client provide autocompletion of filesnames and directories?
I tried * but no luck Tab didn't do it either.
I did man ftp, it said BSD at the top. I guessed it was a linux port of BSD's ftp client. But the freebsd people think that tab should complete filenames and directories.
does the feature exist? if not, do people tend to use a different ftp client?
thanks

Apple iBook G3 Clamshell 300MHz 160MB 3GB CD Tangerine Vintage Mac w/ Box
$643.08
Vintage 1988 Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Computer Keyboard WORKING See Video
$225.00
VINTAGE Apple Mac OS X Computer Monitor
$250.00
Apple iBook G4 A1054 1.07GHz PowerPC G4 256MB RAM Mac OS X 10.4.11
$52.47
Vintage and very rare original Macintosh 128k box (2/3/1984)
$500.00
Apple Macintosh System 7.5 Vintage 1994 Mac OS 2 Original CDs Box Manual
$70.00
Vintage Apple Power Mac G4 Cube M7886 2000 450MHz 128MB RAM 20GB HD
$299.99
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$224.10
Vintage Apple M7886 Power Mac G4 Cube 450MHz 64MB 20GB
$299.99