-
Remaster - "vsync=82 hsync=150" by default
Hello Folks,
I used remaster_0.1-6_i386.deb to remaster the knoppix 4.0.2. and it worked quite fine.
I changed some stuff in /etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfig as descriped in "Knoppix Remastering Howto Deutsch" below "Notizen:" (meaning "notes:").
I want to give the parameters "vsync=82 hsync=150" by default to the kernel.
These should be altered if the user needs to have other values just like the behavior of other parameters found in /etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfig.
Unfortunately I cannot find vsync or hsync in /etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfig.
How can I put the parameters in the remastered knoppix?
Do I have to hack somewhere in /cdrom/boot/isolinux?
I used to build a personal knoppix years ago without remastering, just altering the default boot parameters, but I lost the info how doing so 
Greetings
Dietmar
Similar Threads
-
Replies: 4
Last Post: 11-18-2006, 07:09 PM
-
By richb in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-10-2004, 03:27 AM
-
By villain_2006 in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 03-15-2004, 06:45 AM
-
By wmcn in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-29-2004, 06:54 PM
-
By andyed in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 01-12-2003, 04:36 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00

Full Version MS Office Professional Plus 2021 - 64-Bit Flash USB Drive Install
$59.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$305.01