Ditto
what he said
I have Knoppix on HD and have run apt-get successfull. I really like the build and have woody and Redhat 8 on oyher partitions.
1. My xcdroast and Super User FIle Manager will not startup. They just time out, I can't see anyting with top while the time out is in progress. Any ideas?
2. I would like to have more than the three screen resolution that are default. How to add higher resolution screens?
Thanks for the great work.![]()
![]()
Ditto
what he said
I found that logging in as root and not as user enabled xcdroast and su file manger. However, xcdroast doesn't detect my cd writer but other Linux versions do. The message from xcdroast was that xcdroast was looking for scsi-emulation in the kernel and didn't find it. I think I read that scsi-emulation was not included in Knoppix. There must be a work a round for this I hope?![]()

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.62