-
Installing Gnome2 after hddinstall?
I'm new to Debian based distros. Well, I'm new to linux
. I've tried the other large distros, but they all seem so slow. But I found Knoppix, installes fine, runs great, but I don't like KDE, don't know why, just don't. Could someone post I guide on howto install Gnome2 after a clean hddinstall?
Many thanks.
/Orv
-
Senior Member
registered user
Here ya go- a nice easy guide to installing Gnome:
#apt-get install gnome
Similar Threads
-
By drpunkerz in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-01-2004, 03:09 PM
-
By rosemeyer2 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-09-2004, 06:45 PM
-
By godot in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 22
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 01:36 PM
-
By Paul_E in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-07-2003, 09:31 PM
-
By THiM in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 07-08-2003, 03:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core 16-Thread 3.8GHZ/4.7GHZ
$195.00

Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00

AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00

AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core Processor with Radeon
$385.00

Dell - XPS 13.4" 3K Touchscreen Laptop - Intel Core 5 Series 3 320 2026 - 8GB...
$599.99

AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99

AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$69.99

HP ProDesk 600 G5
$99.99

Intel Core i9-9900 SRG18 3.10GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$177.21