-
Thanks Harry,
I think the problem is the way knoppix handle the modem.
I have a program to check the modem and when starts its tells me that it found 2 IP and I must choose the one the router is.
192.168.1.2
201.223.104.227
The first one supposed be the router.
I select that and after a while the program tells me there is no router.
The other IP is the ISP, there is where I have to have the name and the password.
But for reasons that I dont know it does not go thru.
I think that's my problem,
Thanks anyway
PS I tried to ping that IP and nothing happen
Similar Threads
-
By krait in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-21-2005, 11:36 AM
-
By jamesbrown in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-16-2005, 10:23 PM
-
By Ganon_Dwarf in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 05-17-2004, 03:16 PM
-
By raananan in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-11-2004, 03:18 PM
-
By assaflavie in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-13-2004, 04:04 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1625.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed
$49.99

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

2U AI MINING SERVER 2x Xeon 36 cores 2.3Ghz DDR4 2x NVIDIA V100 GPU PCIe 2PS USA
$799.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Windows Server 2025 datacenter 64bit 24 Core 50 cal DVD + PRODUCT LICENSE KEY.
$49.99