-
freezing after "Starting udev..."
Hi all. 
I've just burned the latest version on Knoppix (5.0.1) down to a CD. I put it in my laptop and restart. everything is fine.
I write:
knoppix lang=da ide2=0x180 nopcmcia
because that is what I always do. but when it boots, it freezes after a while.
....
USB found, managed by udev
Firewire found, managed by udev
Starting udev hot-plug hardware detection...
5 seconds passes by, and then it freezes, so I have to restart my laptop.
the weird thing is, that it works perfectly with version 3.8...
what am i supposed to do?
It is a custom laptop, so i can't really give you the exact hardware details.
I NEED to use the USB, so i can't just turn that off.
thanks
Similar Threads
-
By darrmik in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 7
Last Post: 01-15-2009, 05:03 PM
-
By montalegrejorge in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-09-2008, 10:50 PM
-
By onemustfall in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 04-27-2007, 07:14 PM
-
By USHANABI in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-11-2006, 12:25 PM
-
By probono in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 11
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 09:58 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core i5-11500 SRKNY 6-Core 2.70GHz LGA1200 11th Gen CPU
$90.00

Intel Core i5-11500 2.70 GHz LGA 1200 Desktop CPU Processor SRKNY
$94.99

Corsair RM750e 750W Fully Modular 80 Plus Gold ATX 3.1 PSU Certified Refurbished
$44.99

Intel Core i7-7700 Kaby Lake Quad-Core 3.6 GHz Processor LGA 1151
$39.99

Intel 4th Gen Core i7-4790 SR1QF 3.60GHz (Turbo 4.00GHz) 8M 4-Core LGA-1150 CPU
$39.99

Intel Core i7-7700T 2.9GHz 8MB Socket LGA1151 Quad Core Processor SR339
$39.99

Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$69.99

Intel Core i7-10700T SRH6U 4.50Ghz - CM8070104282215
$130.00

WINDOWS 11 PRO 64-BIT USB
$32.99