-
Junior Member
registered user
Sometimes the Internet works on boot, sometimes not
Sometimes when I load up Knoppix I'll be able to use the internet no problem, other times I load it up and it loads up fine but the net doesn't work. I've now installed a persistent image on a drive so will it now remember the settings and always work or do I have to do something to copy the settings that do work and then re-insert them every time?
Similar Threads
-
By dragonbeast25 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-04-2009, 11:37 AM
-
By Baron Of Hell in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-10-2006, 12:54 AM
-
By Fli in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-17-2006, 09:30 AM
-
By sourabh in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-18-2005, 07:55 AM
-
By drg55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-23-2003, 12:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80

Wholesale 5/10/100PCS 1GB 2GB 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive Memory Stick
$218.79

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00