-
Junior Member
registered user
Sorry, I didn't see the networking section. My Bad.
Ok, well It's working right now (I'm on it as we speak) so I can only give you some info.
I tried netcardconfig when I had the problem but didn't know the correct settings to put in there. I thought maybe it was the defalt ones so I just kept hitting return and it said it didn't work.
ifconfig came up with this: (keep in mind it's working right now)
Code:
eth0 Link encap:Ethernet HWaddr 00:20:78:B0:9E:E9
inet addr:24.224.128.170 Bcast:24.224.128.255 Mask:255.255.255.0
inet6 addr: fe80::220:78ff:feb0:9ee9/64 Scope:Link
UP BROADCAST RUNNING MULTICAST MTU:1500 Metric:1
RX packets:225315 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
TX packets:25504 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
collisions:4133 txqueuelen:1000
RX bytes:60846426 (58.0 MiB) TX bytes:3183685 (3.0 MiB)
Interrupt:20 Base address:0xcc00
lo Link encap:Local Loopback
inet addr:127.0.0.1 Mask:255.0.0.0
inet6 addr: ::1/128 Scope:Host
UP LOOPBACK RUNNING MTU:16436 Metric:1
RX packets:408 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 frame:0
TX packets:408 errors:0 dropped:0 overruns:0 carrier:0
collisions:0 txqueuelen:0
RX bytes:1599224 (1.5 MiB) TX bytes:1599224 (1.5 MiB)
I have a cable connection, without a router just a splitter so that it goes to both my brother and my computers. It goes in through an ethernet card, no USB or anything.
Similar Threads
-
By dragonbeast25 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-04-2009, 11:37 AM
-
By Baron Of Hell in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-10-2006, 12:54 AM
-
By Fli in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-17-2006, 09:30 AM
-
By sourabh in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-18-2005, 07:55 AM
-
By drg55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-23-2003, 12:47 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Commodore 64 Vintage 64K Home Computer Personal Computer Boxed
$1000.00

TeensyROM+ TR+ v0.4 Cartridge for C64/128 - w/ Case & 32GB SD Preloaded
$89.50

Commodore 64 Dead Test & Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore Plus4 Computer CBM 264 Original Box Not Working Repair or Part G2U
$99.99

Amiga Commodore A500 - Untested-For Parts or Repair - Vintage
$200.00

Commodore 64 Vintage Computer System *PARTS/AS IS*
$70.00

Commodore 64 Serial Cable 6PIN DIN 1541 1571 C64 128 C128 Disk Drive Printer USA
$10.49

Abacus Software Commodore 128 C-128 Book Lot 8 BASIC 7.0 CP/M CAD Manuals
$500.00

Commodore VIC-20 Diagnostic Cartridge & Test Harness Set - USA seller
$39.99

Commodore C128 Computer + 1571 Floppy Drive Bundle Tested Working Vintage
$322.50