Was able to start xwindow with cheat xmodule=fbdev
Hi,
I have a laptop, Toshiba Satellite M60-CD4 with a Intel 915GM/GMS/910GMC video card. When I start Knoppix 5.0.1 (DVD) everything is ok until it try to start xwindow, then the screen goes blank. After a bit I can press CTRL-ALT-DEL and Knoppix do a shutdown. I can see the screen while it is shutting down and it does not display any error about xwindow. I tried to load with many cheat, like xmodule=vesa, vga=0 etc and it does not work.
Anyone able to load xwindow with the same video card? Any trick to solve my problem.
Thanks.
Was able to start xwindow with cheat xmodule=fbdev

AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
INTEL CORE I7-870 SLBJG 2.93GHZ LGA1156 4 CORE CPU PROCESSOR
$23.00
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel i7-8700 Coffee Lake 3.2GHz 6-Core Max Turbo 4.6GHz Processor
$67.99
Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$250.00