-
Senior Member
registered user
Try This
I can sympathize. I don't use Abiword anymore either. I would get weird errors with it. Too bad. It seems like such a nice word processor.
I did have a similar experience as you with it wiping out my printing.
I fixed it by reinstalling cupsys.
sakiZ
Similar Threads
-
By schyler in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-14-2007, 12:30 AM
-
By help_seeker in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-20-2004, 05:31 PM
-
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-13-2003, 11:22 PM
-
By RE Dude in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-02-2003, 12:24 PM
-
By Ray in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 04-29-2003, 02:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell Precision T7820 Dual Xeon 4214R 48GB RAM 512GB + 1TB Quadro P400 Win 11
$699.00

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$354.48

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

HP Z440 Workstation TWR Xeon E5-1603 v3, 8GB RAM, NVS310, SB1570, NO SSD/OS #95
$89.99