-
How to Create an Autorunning CD -- HELP NEEDED PLEASE
Hi,
I want to create an autorunning CD in Linux ( debian ). How it can be done?
Autorunning means: Once I insert the CD the CD should open and the installer in it should start which will continue with its installation step. Just Like in Windows we have a Motherboard CD or anyother, as soon as we insert the CD the installer starts running. The same way I want to create a CD which start automatically once I insert it into the drive.
In my system, already I have configured such that as soon I insert the CD it opens up in a file-browser. But now I want to start an installer through that. In Windows I write an autorun file which actually invokes the installer. In Linux also I tried the same procedure but it dint workout.
Any Clues Please?
Regards
Indraveni.K
Similar Threads
-
By orbitbsl in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 05-27-2006, 07:29 AM
-
By mbc in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-15-2006, 12:12 AM
-
By BNU-FaNtAsMa in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-22-2004, 11:06 PM
-
By ryansanders2002 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-19-2004, 07:47 PM
-
By junior in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 08-08-2003, 05:41 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

ASRock b560 ATX Motherboard + Intel Core i5-11600K CPU Combo Gaming + 32 GB DDR4
$300.00

Intel 6th Gen Core i7-6700K 4.0GHz (Turbo 4.2GHz) 4-Core LGA1151 CPU SR2L0
$38.00

Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99