Hi,
I want to create an autorunning CD in Linux ( debian ). How it can be done?
Autorunning means: Once I insert the CD the CD should open and the installer in it should start which will continue with its installation step. Just Like in Windows we have a Motherboard CD or anyother, as soon as we insert the CD the installer starts running. The same way I want to create a CD which start automatically once I insert it into the drive.
In my system, already I have configured such that as soon I insert the CD it opens up in a file-browser. But now I want to start an installer through that. In Windows I write an autorun file which actually invokes the installer. In Linux also I tried the same procedure but it dint workout.
Any Clues Please?
Regards
Indraveni.K

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
Pair ID-COOLING A8-SP3 CPU Heatsink Coolers and AMD EPYC 7601 32 Core Processors
$290.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$189.00
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00
AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D 4.20GHz Quad Core 100-000000510 8 Thread AM4
$279.99
Apple Macbook Pro 13" M1 8-Core 16GB 512GB - Good
$464.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 CPU Processor Brand New Unused
$395.95
Dell OptiPlex 7060 Intel Core i7-8700 3.2GHz 8GB RAM 256GB Windows 11 Pro FAST
$159.99
SGIN 17.3" Laptop Intel Quad-Core Up to 2.4 GHZ 8GB RAM 256GB SSD HD
$229.99