Does anyone know where the Knoppix kernel patches are? I have to compile a fresh kernel for this project. Thank you!
Hello, looking for any help in creating a debootstrap to Knoppix64 LiveCD.
I've started a WiKi Page already, feel free to help push this project forward
Thank you everyone.
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Debootst..._x86-64_LiveCD
Does anyone know where the Knoppix kernel patches are? I have to compile a fresh kernel for this project. Thank you!

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99
Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00
Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99
KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85
VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57
$8.00
Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42
$7.00
Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.66