-
Senior Member
registered user
Send in your screenshots!
What this site needs is a screenshot gallery. Everyone loves screenshots!
So please send your screenshots to [email protected] and I'll make a screenshot gallery. ( in the future you'll be able to submit screenshots directly to it)
guidelines
- the screenshot should be unique/interesting ( i.e. not just the default kde )
- showing an application, game, etc, etc.,
- if you can, getting some of the boot sequence would be good.
-
How do you get a screenshot? Doesn't seem to work the way it does in XP. Something different that I should be doing?
I usually just click on print screen and then open paint and choose paste. Tried that in knoppix, wouldn't paste to any of the graphic editors.
I know it's probably something simple and I will feel very dumb, but humor me please, tell me what to do.
-
Senior Member
registered user
I use Ksnapshot to take screenshots.
-
Thanks, that worked. Need to take the time to explore the disk a little more I guess.
Similar Threads
-
By eccythump in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-21-2005, 09:03 PM
-
By sourabh in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-18-2005, 07:55 AM
-
By Nightmare in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 02-26-2005, 06:35 PM
-
By Nikolay in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-17-2005, 05:49 PM
-
By snotpix in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-09-2003, 02:22 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD
$119.99

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB
$149.99

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working
$149.99

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER
$1499.97

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays
$799.99

Cisco B200 M3 2x E5-2670V2 10 Core 8x 16GB-128GB Ram Blade Server VIC1240 14900R
$399.00

LOT (8) Cisco UCS UCSB-B200-M5 2x6248R 24 core 3.0G 24x64g DDR4-2933 ram
$112000.00

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR
$96.60

Cisco UCS 5108 Blade Server Chassis Enclosure N20-C6508 4x PSU 8x Fans 2x Fabric
$174.99