u did command ?
wget klik.atekon.de/client/install -O -|sh
what OS you use?
maybe look here:
http://klik.atekon.de/wiki/index.php...rating_Systems
P.S: Please also tell us what dektop environment you're running:
KDE, GNOME,or text-mode, ?
Hi All
Where am I going wrong..? I can't get Klik to work. I have tried installing it over and over again with no success.
Please help.![]()
u did command ?
wget klik.atekon.de/client/install -O -|sh
what OS you use?
maybe look here:
http://klik.atekon.de/wiki/index.php...rating_Systems
P.S: Please also tell us what dektop environment you're running:
KDE, GNOME,or text-mode, ?
here the messages issued from the command
knoppix# sudo wget klik.atekon.de/client/install -O -|sh
--20:33:10-- http://klik.atekon.de/client/install
=> `-'
Résolution de klik.atekon.de... 134.169.172.48
Connexion vers klik.atekon.de|134.169.172.48|:80...connecté.
requête HTTP transmise, en attente de la réponse...200 OK
Longueur: 14,800 (14K) [text/plain]
27% [=========> ] 4,009 10.47K/s s
h: line 84: /home/knoppix/.klik: Permission non accordée
chmod: modification des permissions de `/home/knoppix/.klik': Opération non perm
ise
sh: line 194: /home/knoppix/.kde/share/services/klik.protocol: Permission non ac
cordée
sh: line 219: /home/knoppix/.kde/share/applnk/klik/.directory: Permission non ac
cordée
sh: line 232: /home/knoppix/.kde/share/applnk/klik/klik.desktop: Permission non accordée
46% [================> ] 6,905 8.90K/s 3712 ? 00:00:00 mozilla-thunder
3751 ? 00:00:00 run-mozilla.sh
3756 ? 00:01:50 mozilla-thunder
100%[====================================>] 14,800 8.12K/s
20:33:13 (8.09 KB/s) - « - » sauvegardé [14800/14800]
sh: line 265: /home/knoppix/.elinks/elinks.conf: Permission non accordée
sh: line 283: /home/knoppix/.kde/share/mimelnk/all/cmg.desktop: Permission non a ccordée
sh: line 294: /home/knoppix/.kde/share/applnk/.hidden/AppRun.desktop: Permission non accordée
chmod: modification des permissions de `/home/knoppix/.zAppRun': Opération non p ermise
sh: line 539: /home/knoppix/.local/share/applications/.zAppRun.desktop: Permissi on non accordée
sh: line 551: /home/knoppix/.local/share/mime/packages/Override.xml: Permission non accordée
ln: `/home/knoppix/.gnome2/vfolders/applications/klik': fichier existant.
In firefox browser I do get the same error massage:
klik:// is not a regitered protocol
In konqueror browser I do get this security message:
/!\ This untrusted page links to
klik://fireflier-client-kde.
Do you want to follow the link?
FOLLOW CANCEL
When choosing FOLLOW option, nothing happens....
(KDE environment; KNOPPIX DVD 4.0.2)
I recommend 2 thing for Knoppix users:
1) start klik-install from FFox/or while running FFox in background.
2) start klik-install being a normal non-root user.
emlee5:
You still didn't told me what OS you have.
exactly the same...
won't change a thing while running install from firefox or firefox running...
if you have a workaround, sure would ge great !!
Thanks
look man, I don't know your problem, but here it works fine.
I did it in 5 steps:
1) Inserted Knoppix 3.9 CD
2) browsed with Konqueror to klik.atekon.de
3) pressed "alt+F2"
4) copied there : "wget klik.atekon.de/client/install -O -|sh"
5) found a klik app and kliked it !
At one point (sorry - I do not remember exactly when) you need to shut-down Firefox and re-start it. So, do it after each step and you will be sure to get it right.Originally Posted by Cromlech

LENOVO THINKPAD T14 GEN 2i CORE I7-11165G7 2.8GHZ 16GB 256 SSD WCAM WI1 CORD
$250.00
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 2 Laptop 14” HD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11 Pro
$334.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50
Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 6 14" 16GB, Storm Gray
$356.80
Lenovo Legion 5 Gaming 15.1" WQXGA OLED 165Hz Core i9-14900HX 16GB 1TB RTX 5070
$1469.00
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 2i 14" 16GB 512GB, Black
$313.00
Lenovo ThinkPad T14 Gen 1 14" AMD Ryzen 5 16GB 256GB SSD
$219.99
Lenovo ThinkPad E14 Gen 3 Laptop 14” FHD AMD Ryzen 5 16GB RAM 512GB SSD Win 11
$374.99
Lenovo Thinkpad T14 Gen 1 14.0" 16GB 512GB, BLACK
$285.99
Lenovo ThinkPad L15 Gen 3 15.6" 16GB, Thunder Black
$241.50