-
HP DV5000
I managed to get Knoppix to boot using the apsci=off cheat, however when I boot my internal wlan isn't recognized. I thought it might be because it was integrated somehow and such a new computer that it wouldn't have any drivers, so I put in a linksys wirelessG card, and this is also not recognized. Does anyone know how to get these to work, or would it be better to go back to a wirelessB? I am planning on going to a store on my lunch break to pick something up, what would be best? Thanks
ZM
Similar Threads
-
By furinto in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-14-2007, 11:45 PM
-
By rohitjava in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-13-2006, 12:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Computer Computer Memory EX32 EDO - KCP601 - Gold Silver
$30.00

Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000 Computer w/Service Manual & DOS Disks Cov
$275.00

Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99

Vintage Retro Beige AT Desktop Computer Sleeper Case
$99.99

Intel C2708 EPROM White Ceramic Gold Lid Vintage 1976 Chip
$44.99

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

IBM Hybrid Diagnostic Card 5801452 System/370 Ceramic Vintage
$89.99

VINTAGE ESS ES1868 16 BIT ISA SOUND CARD COMPAQ 247428-001 - USA SELLER RM2-SC
$24.95

Vintage AppleCD 300i Plus CD-ROM Optical Drive SCSI 1993 Used
$47.99

Vintage Toshiba XM-6201B SCSI 50 Pin CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99