-
HP DV5000
I managed to get Knoppix to boot using the apsci=off cheat, however when I boot my internal wlan isn't recognized. I thought it might be because it was integrated somehow and such a new computer that it wouldn't have any drivers, so I put in a linksys wirelessG card, and this is also not recognized. Does anyone know how to get these to work, or would it be better to go back to a wirelessB? I am planning on going to a store on my lunch break to pick something up, what would be best? Thanks
ZM
Similar Threads
-
By furinto in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 09-14-2007, 11:45 PM
-
By rohitjava in forum Laptops
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-13-2006, 12:44 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$345.97

New Juniper Networks EX3400-48P 48-Port PoE+ 4-Port SFP+ Ethernet Switch Sealed
$466.65

New Sealed Juniper EX4100-F-12P 12x 1GbE PoE 2x 10GbE uplinks 1 Year Warranty
$895.00

Juniper Networks MX204-HW-BASE *BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED* READ DETAILS
$8199.99

Juniper EX4600-40F-AFO 24-Port Dual PSU Network Switch
$164.98

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port Gigabit PoE Managed Ethernet Switch
$79.99

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper EX2300 Unclaimed 12-Port Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12T
$249.99