-
-
P.S. Forgot to mention.
I've removed the rt2500 driver and only have the bcmwl5a driver installed.
when I "ndiswrapper -l" from the command line (as root)
I get:
Installed ndis drivers:
bcmwl5a driver pressent, hardware pressent
Forgot to mention that in the original post.
Mikejo
-
Dear Forum Freunden,
I have the same card and receiver. I have the same problem, and I tried using a script that I wrote and worked perfectly in PCLOS, which I got from the PCLOS wiki. ndiswrapper hangs in KDE and at the CLI in Konsole as root. It just quits, it's totally bogus
. That means the script might work if I could get past ndiswrapper hanging up the Konsole at "ndiswrapper -l" -- then I'd have some helpful info for all of you.
my boot options are "boot: knoppix nohwsetup home=/dev/sdb1/knoppix"
I have to run "nohwsetup" or the auto configure hangs up.
Last night, also, I copied files into the home directory and they were gone when I rebooted, more on that in another thread.
Thanks for any info,
Joel
Similar Threads
-
By spekter in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-12-2006, 04:11 AM
-
By bomakalu in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-04-2006, 08:25 PM
-
By beecee in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-16-2004, 11:58 PM
-
By corwinspyre in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-26-2003, 03:46 AM
-
By stefan_isaacs in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 05-22-2003, 05:36 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Refurbished Working 1960's Heathkit EC-1 Educational Electronic Analog Computer
$2999.99

Vintage George A Philbrick Researches Tube Analog Computer Module Serial 005503
$109.99

1969 EAI TR-20 Analog Computer Programming PACE Philbrick Electronic Associates
$36.00

Vintage Goodyear Electronic GEDA Analog Computer Plug -- Extremely Rare
$179.00

Retro Working Macintosh SE SE30 Analog Board 820-0206-B 630-0147 w/Power Supply
$107.95

Vintage 1970’s Analogic MP2110 10-Bit A/D Converter Computer Circuit Board
$24.99

Vintage Donner Scientific Analog Computer Patch Cords Banana Plugs & Resistor
$100.00

DOS Joystick Gameport to USB Converter - Adapter (NEW, 3-axis, 2-button)
$49.95

VINTAGE Apple Unidisk Analog Card - Circa 1986 | P/N 820-0190-A
$22.67

RARE VINTAGE Kontron 80 Psi Compact Microcomputer Computer Germany Early 1980s
$399.99